Concrete grinding is used to resolve a variety of concrete problems.
- repairs uneven concrete surfaces on existing slabs including uneven joints between slabs that can be a tripping hazard
- removes coatings including: carpet glue, tile, masonry, VCT, linoleum, old paint, adhesives and mastics or any other type of floor covering/coating
- prepares concrete floor suface for new floor coverings (carpet, tile, etc.) or polished concrete surface
- rectifies poor concrete installation
- level uneven sidewalks and curbs
- remove blemishes, uneven and rough areas on concrete floors
Benefits of Concrete Grinding
- eliminates lawsuits due to tripping hazards
- less expensive than concrete slab removal and replacement
- quick repair time since you’re not repouring concrete
Grinding is the first step in concrete polishing, a method of concrete floor resurfacing that is extremely beneficial and actually strengthens the concrete surface. Find out more about concrete polishing here.